Mar 15, 2006

Life at UT

I am living in Austin, Texas now. After an aptitude test and three interviews, I got the job at University of Texas (UT) as a Systems Analyst. Now I work in DAFT team of EIS which belongs to ITS department. Last Monday, 13th of March was my first day at UT. The DAFT team leader, my manager, Graham and EIS director Shiela took me the lunch on that day. They do like of my recruitment over there and listened to my stories with a pleasure.


The office is in the main building, The UT Tower - the symbolic monument of the university, and on the 25th floor. The view from the tower is wonderful. I did not forget to capture a view into my phone.


Today there was a presentation on Firefox search plugins. It was ok. I like to be in the university community. There are no client pressure. I can learn and work at the same time which is the fascinating thing about this job. Therefore I am planning to do my best here!




No comments: